Tuesday, May 25, 2021

End of the Chapter

 

I appreciated every single one of the comments on yesterday's post. The encouragement sure helps.


That said, here's the end of Chapter Three of my smut novella, Murder at The Woods. Some Faithful Readers have sent in suggestions for edits. Those have not been applied...yet. They will be before I submit to the new publisher. 

(Blue is to get you oriented to where we left off. But you can read from the beginning, if you care to, by clicking the "novella" label.)

[This will be the first full night at Deven's cabin.]

“Enjoying yourself?”

“Parts,” I said taking a moment to glance down at his hard-on. If more fun with those parts was on the horizon, then absolutely.

“That’s what I wanted to hear.” Reaching over to gather a bead of clear semen from the tip of my cock onto a finger, he stuck it into his mouth and sucked. Then abruptly turned his attention to the bobbing and weaving and waving arms of the dance floor.

I sat there with my cock as stiff as the beams of the pergola. He had this selfish, devious smirk on his face; so pleased with himself. What the fuck. Did he just like seeing how aroused he could get me? Deven had never given any indication he would go any further than enjoying the effect of his labor, other than expecting favors in return.

My head pounded from the noise of the music and my upbeat attitude slipped to sullen weariness. I yawned, tapped him on the arm, and stabbed a thumb over my shoulder to indicate my imminent exit. He nodded, set his beer down, and we walked back to the cabin.

We no sooner closed the door on the chirping crickets and nightbirds than he grabbed my t-shirt by the hem, pulled me to him and lifted it over my head. Exhausted from the very long day, I wanted to flop down and sleep.

“Okay,” he said in a whisper and led me to the bed.

I rolled to my side, the position I always slept in. He curled himself up against me, his package nestled into the small of my back. He nuzzled my neck with soft, wet kisses. A moan escaped without permission as my cock grew hard. A hand found it and started a slow, gentle stroking up and down the shaft. His boner thrust against me to the same rhythm. I rolled to my back to grasp it and he pushed my hand away.

“No. Just enjoy this. You’ll sleep better,” he said, even though he stroked himself.

Well, why not? I’d read that lots of men liked jacking off with other guys and would even lend a hand. I let myself relax into it. He stroked me, massaged my balls, and fingers slid and pressed along the very root. I sensed the storm gathering, my hips undulated. My nuts pulled up, signaling the explosion.

I barely registered his change in position, but I sure noticed the mouth lower over my cock. His tongue tickled the underside of the head. I uttered “Oh, fuck.” as the eruption began. And he sucked until it subsided. He licked me clean. Tired as I was, I wrestled with returning the favor. He gently pushed my hand from his shaft, whispered, “Go to sleep.” and I drifted off.

I woke with filtered dawn light through gauze curtains and morning wood doing its best to hold the full bladder at bay. At least one foot had to be in open air or sleep escaped me. The sheet covering my torso tented at my crotch. I pushed it aside, and rushed to the tiny bathroom. My brain registered the urinal and let the stream loose despite the usual trouble pissing with a stiff dick.

The subsiding erection pointed the way back out to the room proper and an empty bed. I dug the sleep grit from my eyes, and wandered about looking for the shirt that Deven had pulled off me.

The door opened and his body cast a shadow over me. “What do you need?”

“Coffee and a shower. In that order.”

He held a cup aloft. “Black, I hope.”

“Thanks.” At that moment it didn’t matter, really. The stronger the better to help make sense of what was happening. He spends every weekend night with a different woman, but brings me here for sword play and sucks me off to boot? Okay, so maybe he was one of those mythical bisexual dudes one heard about. Maybe he was more fluid than I gave him credit for; able to masturbate together and, maybe, share a blow job.

The coffee had cooled during the time it took him to walk it from the Lodge, and I gulped it down. Weak-ish. I held the empty out to him and wanted more.

“Leave it on the table next to the couch. Come on, walk to the showers. They’re right next to the Lodge, you can grab another cup.”

“Towels?”

“You’re not very talkative first thing in the morning, are you?” He chuckled. “Tracy puts a whole stack of them on a shelf.”

I followed him, this time drinking in every luscious flex of his ass. My cock noticed. He noticed my cock.

The showers were under a tin roof. No walls, just a roof. Pipes grew out from the ground along the edge of the cement pad, running up to rain-style heads. Dim bulbs in protective metal fences shone from the peak. Shoulder to shoulder we stood under the spray. I tipped my head back to let warm water cascade over me. Almost heaven. A soapy hand wrapped around my erection and stroked.

Reaching over to reciprocate felt so good. Stroking a cock that wasn’t mine made for a delightful change of pace from the past several months. Okay, now it was heaven. Deven put his hands on my shoulders and pressed. An easy signal to follow, but he still added, “My turn.”

As mush as temptation bit at my brain to ask if he’d cum last night, I put my mouth to better use. And realized his “normal cut cock” got hard but not a lot larger, much to my preference. Having some monster, like the twins sported, rammed down my throat never did appeal to me. Being able to suck and lap at all four inches or so without straining, without worrying about a gag reflex? Yeah. I also appreciated the hairless shaft and ball sac. A hetero, well, sort-of hetero, man who believed in proper hygiene and grooming surprised me. Maybe he’d watched the original Queer Eye.

He stood on his toes, trying not to go over the edge when he pulled me off. “Not yet.”












Hope you enjoyed this little excerpt.

17 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Love the images!

Mark Greene said...

Extraordinarily hot story. Now I have to get the beginning. Very hot !

Dany x said...

I really do enjoy !

William said...

Enjoyed the excerpt very much. I enjoyed the comment from yesterday to "keep peddling". I sure hope you do.

Your French Patrick said...

It's well, we always have to move forward in life. As long as it is possible, of course. Courage!

Hugs and bisous, my darlings chéris Jean and Pat.

Mistress Maddie said...

Ok. So I may have gotten a raging hard on.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Well, I did.
And I'm glad you're taking suggestions. Writing is always a labor (of love). There'll always be re-writes and proofreading and the such. And then there'll be typos in the final draft. It's a process.
But it's rewarding.

XOXO

uptonking said...

Oh, fun stuff. Keep it coming (because you know your readers will, indeed, be doing just that!). Thanks for sharing this. Kizzes.

Hot guys said...

Some really great photo (and GIF) choices 🔥👌🏻😉

JeanWM said...

It's hot. The end of your chapter and the high of 94. At least you're getting some brain exercise riding your chapters. 94 again today. hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

This is really a great story. It's very well written and a nice, easy read. I hope you continue it. Thanks for all of the time and effort you've put into this story!!
Mark

whkattk said...

@ Six - There'll probably be typos in the finished product! I've never read a perfectly proofed book. Ever. LOL.

whkattk said...

@ Mistress - So, that would be 5 out of 5 🍆 from you?

whkattk said...

@ Jean - Thank you! Yep, my brain is being exercised with this. Gosh, your temps are higher than ours. We're still hanging in the 70s and 80s, and winds every damn day. At this rate the pool will be just a lovely water feature to gaze upon all Summer.

whkattk said...

@ Mark - Thank you...that's what I'm striving for. A fun, easy read.

whkattk said...

@ Upton - Thank you. I'm hoping it will be a fun read. Kisses.

Xersex said...

sure I do!