Wednesday, March 15, 2023

You're Lucky

 

"I want to thank you for your blog. I was homeschooled and pretty much everything I learned I learned here. As you can tell it was a very sheltered life. I went to join the air force and the guy doing the physical asked what happened to my other nut. I'd only ever had one and said so. They insisted I get checked. That nut was still up in my abdomen and they needed to take it out because it had cancer. So no question just a big thank you for what you do because I know I can't be the only one who was clueless before reading your blogs."





You are a prime example of what can happen due to ignorance. It's pretty bad that you didn't know men have two balls.


Not to be harsh, but you're lucky the Air Force docs caught it. It's common for an undescended testicle to develop cancer. As I said in my email response, if you have any questions --- about anything --- feel free to ask. I will do my best to get you answers. Guys deserve to know what they're born with,

and how those things are supposed to function. Otherwise, how will they know if something isn't right?


Today is

BUDDY BALL CHECK

So, check the one real one you have. According to statistics, if one testicle is cancerous, the chances are greater to develop cancer in the other.

And the rest of you: Drop trou and get busy.




It's dreary, cloudy, and raining. Again. Although we need the rain --- and lots of it --- I'd much rather be with this guy:


16 comments:

Paul said...

Again thanks for the reminder. We had already planned our buddy ball check meeting for tonight, and since 2 of us have foreskins, it’s also “friendly foreskin” check. Testicular cancer seems more likely in younger men, but penile cancer itself seems more likely in older uncircumcised men. After the serious mutual check we will have a frivolous and fun dinner.

SickoRicko said...

You are so good!

Your French Patrick said...

This read, here I am saved until April 15.

Hugs & thanks, my darlings Jean and Pat.
Have a great day.

JeanWM said...

How would they know, indeed. The first step is to ask a question. Such a good Blog, he's learned a lot and so have I. Hugs and bisous.

Hooter from Owls Rest said...

Thank you for all the photos of gingers. Like an Irish setter they make me think of Saint Patrick's Day.

Would like to be with the last guy as he is enjoying Haulover Beach. It is Florida's only clothes optional public state park beach. I remember the
high-rises in the background.

whkattk said...

@ Rick - Thank you.

whkattk said...

@ Hooter - You're welcome. I sure would like to visit there, but it'll have to wait until FL comes to its senses.

whkattk said...

@ MFP - Thank goodness....

Cale said...

Homeschool, private school, public school—just excuse-making. This is an abnegation of basic parental responsibility. If you are blessed to bring a boy into this world, it is incumbent upon you to provide him, so far as it is in your power to do so, what he needs to thrive. That includes full and correct information about his body. Whkattk, on this site, however unorthodox, you provide an invaluable public service and are to be commended.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

WHOA
That was freaky. So if he didn't get screened by the Air Force docs he could have died? Of ignorance??

Shit.

XOXO

Erick said...

I knew that. I had 2 brothers.
I think you posted about this once years ago too.

i would also suggest we check our ears on the 15th.
I have had ear cancer on my left year, and noe think have a lump on my right earlobe.

Xersex said...

So your blog saved almost a life!

Big Dude said...

I am so grateful that my Dad made sure I understood the male body, that masturbation is natural, and shame is unnecessary. Men should not hesitate to be naked around their sons when circumstances call for it, nor should shower rooms and locker rooms be places of shame.

whkattk said...

@ Cale - Thank you. That's what the blog is all about.

whkattk said...

@ Six - If it had been let go long enough, perhaps abdomenal pain would've eventually sent him to a doctor. But would it have been too late? Who knows. But chances are...yep, he would've died. XOXO

whkattk said...

@ Erick - Oh, yes. Cancer can show up just anywhere. I do mean anywhere. That's why you'll see Paul (first comment) and his buddies always check the shaft, head, and under the foreskin.