Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Rare Follow-up

 

Good morning.

A rare follow-up.

"so i read everybodies comments on my question and they asked for me to report back. I decided i betyter ask my dad before our mom got home from visting our gramma.  it was pretty much what everybody said cuz he told me he didn't want o have to clen up our jizz from the sofa and besides he didn't need to watch us. he said next time make sure noone is coming home before we decide to jackoff in the linvgiroom and make sure we clena up real good so he doesn't have to do it"




Well, so there you have it. It's not that he thought it was wrong that you and your brother were jacking off together. Or even that you were in a common living area. Boners and jacking off are fine, he simply wants you to be more considerate of others.










10 comments:

Stan said...

Thanks for letting us know how it turned out.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Duh.
Told ya. Cum stains in the sofa are just a nightmare. Also, consent. If you are going to be laying around the living room and you share a living space, the other people better know what you're going to be up to. It's basic curtesy.

XOXO

Mistress Maddie said...

Nothing worst than stained,jizzed filled Corinthian leather or crushed velvet.

Your French Patrick said...

Tout est dit, that's all, folks. Je ne peux qu'approuver.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean & Pat.
Have a good day.

Big Dude said...

I can see the "jizz stains on the sofa" P.O.V. Once again, though, I was lucky. My Dad did not bat an eyelash at seeing me or one of the men pulling our cock. Nor did he stop jerking if one of us was around when he was taking care of himself. Maybe some of you will find this idea shocking, embarrassing, or offensive. I find it "liberating."

JeanWM said...

Got that right. Hell hath no fury like the mom who returns home to a mess. My guess is this dad already knows that rule.
Hugs and bisous.

Xersex said...

a reasonable request

uptonking said...

Clean up is very important. Tongues work great.

iameverywhere said...

Soooooo much yummy dick to suck and cum to swallow. I'd be delighted if I came into my house and my best friend was ready to blow me or already sucking off some other super cutie.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, mom had him to clean once time. I'm sure!