Friday, July 5, 2019

Dare to Go Bare

I'm not really sure what made me think about my vacation in Key West during Winter 2000-2001. Maybe it was fellow blogger Gabriel at Barefoot Men with his post on Bucket List vacation spots.
A nude cruise and lots of time on a nude beach. When I wasn't on the beach, I was lazing about the pool at a nude resort. As expected 99.9% of people everywhere were nude. That 0.01% still makes me wonder why.







Why aren't they as naked as the rest of us? What do they feel they should hide? I spoke to two guys who got married during the cruise, out in international waters, of course, who I'd also seen at the resort. They couldn't bring themselves to shed the swim trunks. They said there was no sense of shame, but couldn't conceive flopping around in the breeze for everyone to ogle the goods.
But, here's the thing about being naked along with everyone else: Nobody really cares about your cock. Even if you pop a boner, they don't care.


Are they going to look? Of course!



We all do. it's normal, it's natural to look. But, once they've taken a glance, that's it. The curiosity is over. Faded. Done. Why? Because it's nothing they haven't seen before. Yes, even the boner.

If you've ever wanted to dare to go bare, go. Do it. Life is short. Grab the experience.
Revel in it.

6 comments:

SickoRicko said...

When Jerry and I go to our favorite clothing optional beach (Portland has two) we're always mystified as to why people don't always get naked since they have the chance. But it still boils down to: do whatever feels right for you.

Fullmoonma said...

I wonder why some guys leave their trunks on at the gay swimming hole I go to. Last time there was a group of about a dozen young men (20's?) and it took an hour for all the trunks to come off. I remember bringing a couple of younger friends to the swimming hole 20 years ago and they were hard before their trunks came off and it took a half an hour or so for their cocks to go down. So my theory is that young men get a lot more spontaneous boners, and they don't want to send the wrong message - their hardon isn't about soliciting attention. There's a cruising woods up above the stream for that purpose!

Rad said...

Well, my primary concern are idiots with their smartphones snapping photos. I would not mind being naked, I just would not want my goods to inadvertently and without my consent - being shared across the Internet.

My husband and I were thinking of going to a clothing optional resorts, but when I inquired if they had a guest smartphone privacy policies, I got no response.

That... was the only deterrent in our books.

Xersex said...

very interesting

Bruce Jensen said...

Bryn and I eased our way into the nude beach experience. I was the one with the hangups. I had put on a lot of weight before my hip replacement surgery....and all it ever took was a bit of a breeze and my cock began to rise. Even though we have had a group of friends that gets together in the nude for years I couldn't bring myself to go nude in front of strangers. In any event, Bryn patiently peeled away my objections and we finally went to a nude beach. You're right. People noticed my hardon. I noticed that other men had boners. I noticed other large men. Other large men noticed me. So. What. That was what occured to me.....So. What. I am now hooked. Naked in the sun. Enjoy it. You deserve it.

Spicy_D69 said...

Great naked beach pix :)