Thursday, July 25, 2019

Eerie and Quiet

The company has left and, suddenly, the house seems eerie and quiet. I'm rather exhausted, though I shouldn't be. But, there's something about having guests - relaxing by and floating naked in the pool notwithstanding - which still takes a toll.



Now, the clean-up begins; laundry and cleaning, etc.




Though, I will do my best to sneak in some naked time in the pool. That despite the arrival of Monsoon season. 
Clouds, lightening, winds, and maybe some rain which will usually pour down, sometimes even horizontal, if it materializes.

Have yourselves a lovely Thursday!

5 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Between my travels, different altitudes, jet lag, excessive heat and then cold interiors...I've got myself one good sore throat.

SickoRicko said...

I hope you get wet in the pool and not from the clouds!

William said...

Glad to have you back. Be sure to take care of yourself in the midst of the cleanup.

Xersex said...

I'm sure you enjoyed your friends

JeanWM said...

Hot day. Broke record in Paris today. 108. Hugs and bisous, stay cool.