Monday, February 24, 2020

No Reason for Shame

I swear I have the best Readers. So many great suggestions for Friday's post. The is idea to allow the wet dreams to happen, but find a way to save the bed linens. Placing a towel on the sheet brought the idea of a puppy piddle pad, which would keep the cum from soaking through to the sheet. No one but father and son needs to know.


The Dad does encourage his son to jack off, so he might tell his son to save his last session to just prior to sleep. He can clean up before drifting off. Yet, in any case, everyone agrees: Wet dreams are very normal for his age, and nothing to be ashamed of.




The post did, however, bring a new question:

"A buddy says we can get boners and cum during a nap. Is he right?"


He absolutely is. "Nocturnal" erections aren't specifically a nighttime thing. It's not when we sleep but how deeply we sleep.


A nap in the afternoon might find your cock as raging hard as it is upon waking from REM sleep in the morning.

Those boners can (and sometimes do) trigger sexual dreams, thus pulling the trigger on cumming.

 Bottom line: Wet dreams happen.
No reason for shame.

10 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Absolutely correct!

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely topic. Its nature's way of telling you about a tune-up. A wonderful thing to be aware of.

Your French Patrick said...

It's not that often that everyone agrees in any case!!!
Therefore I must leave you and our dear Jean before someone changes his mind!
Hugs and bisous, my darlings.

AOM SoulFood said...

Wet Dreams - No shame at all. I am PROUD to have that experience. I wish I had them often! Good idea to put a towel down to help protect the sheets. I hope you are doing well and having fun, my Friend. I wish you a super duper day! Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Xersex said...

love all the cum you showed here

Rad said...

When I worked in Boston and took a 55 minute commuter rail ride home every night, I would take a nap on the train, often waking up to a nice chubby pressing the inside of my slacks. Mostly the hard-on would subside before I had to stand up to disembark the train, but once in a while, it would linger until I made it down the stairs and to the parking lot. I don't know if the tent in my pants ever attracted attention or if I just looked like every other Junior office worker heading for home. I did spot several over the years of commuting, though.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

I was going to comment something but lost my train of thought with your photos. 🤣

XoXo

JeanWM said...

Let nature take it's course!! Don't mess with a good thing with medications.

What a good time to teach the son to do his own laundry! A good waterproof mattress pad will protect the mattress and he should do his own laundry. This isn't rocket science since we all know how easy it is. Sooner or later he's going to be on his own. Hugs and Bisous

Anonymous said...

In my days may old man imposed some rules, made me responsible for my own underwear and sleepwear laundry, although i slept shirtless i slept in loose pajama shorts and washed them too and they could never be white due to stains. and also taught me to avoid drinking during and after dinner because full bladder was one of the causes of wet dreams. he always made me think it was a good and natural thing, never a problem but a sign of growth and good plumbing working and we learn to master it with time.

whkattk said...

@ Anon, 11:06 - You had an awesome father.