Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Hard All Night?

 

Good morning.

Great question linked to morning boners.

"Even right after I cum when I'm drifting off to sleep I feel my dick filling out and wake up several times to adjust the position and in the morning have a really hard boner. Is it staying hard all night?"



Chances are, no. Guys get as many as five erections during the sleep cycles and they typically last from 20 - 30 minutes each.

University of Newcastle explains it this way:

"Sleep cycles and erections are closely linked, with involuntary erections, also known as sleep-related erections (SREs) or nocturnal penile tumescence (NPT), occurring during rapid eye movement (REM) sleep in healthy menREM sleep is a period of sleep that's characterized by a shift in the body's dominant system from sympathetic (fight or flight) to parasympathetic (rest and digest) stimulation. This shift triggers a parasympathetic nerve response that results in an erection."



What you're most likely experiencing are those cycles. You're needing to adjust the position for comfort ss the erection builds each time.







9 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Good post and great images.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Yum morning wood.

XOXO

Your French Patrick said...

Once again you said everything that could be said, and in short there was nothing to worry about.

As for the images, a very nice selection as always.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.
Have a great Tuesday.

Mistress Maddie said...

All the more reason to sleep naked!!!

whkattk said...

@ Maddie - Exactly!

Jean said...

“Youth is wasted on the young.” Comes to mind.
Hugs and bisous.

paulmmn said...

"If you have an erection lasting more than 4 hours, take a picture of it and post it here!"
--PaulMmn

uptonking said...

I have a terrible time sleeping... and I love my erections. :) More and more, I jolt awake yelling and terrified. But I don't want to do a sleep study. That's the stuff of nightmares. I think I would be a happier person with less anger if I truly slept once in awhile.

Anonymous said...

And sometimes you wake up cover with cum... My first time I thought I piss myself