Monday, September 23, 2019

Cock Healthy

38 Things You Need to Know About Penis Health. Now there's a headline that should get a guy's attention. The article from Healthline holds some interesting ideas.

You want yours to take you pleasantly through a long life? There are a few things in there that will help you do so. Some you should already know, some may be new.

They've missed a few things. Common-sense things we've covered here. Like how to avoid the loss of sensitivity. Their only suggestion is to wear loose clothing, and wear finer-weaved, softer materials.

You can wear what you want and still maintain a sensitive cock. 

If you're cut, after a shower
simply put a few drops of Vitamin E oil on the head.
Another thing they've missed about the aging process is that, as the hormones settle down after puberty, we get fewer and fewer daytime (or awake) spontaneous erections that develop into full-blown boners. Erections are a needed source of oxygen to the tissues. 

 Spending a few minutes, a few times per day, to work up a good hard-on can ensure your cock stays well-oxygenated.
You don't have to ejaculate (although you can if you so choose), just get the cock good and hard.


Keeping your cock healthy. One of the things which will help you enjoy it your entire life.

7 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Good article and excellent addendums to it!

Xersex said...

thanks! my dick is absolutely healthy.
Am I normal if I think a lot about sex? I'm aged 47 and I feel more testosterone in my body than blood.

Mistress Maddie said...

Please, good and hard should be my name!!!!!

JeanWM said...

All good advice. In the meantime enough with the 90+ degree weather. Happy Autumn. Hugs and bisous.

Hot guys said...

Whoa, I just can't with all these pics... lol

Smash! :)

whkattk said...

@ Jean - Well, it's been dipping down into the 60s at night; mid- high 80s during the day. I miss my 100+ already! :-D Hugs and bisous!

sstax said...

I applied vit E on the head of my cock and the shaft, and balls as well, twice a day right after shower. I am so happy with the result. the head become soft and plumper.