Thursday, September 5, 2019

Doctors and Road Trips

Doctors, doctors, and more doctors. Yeesh. Consultation with a surgeon revels the surgery I need can only be done here in two stages.


So...another trip out-of-town. Oh, what the hell.... Road trip! Make it an adventure, right?
Not that my wife is still of the mindset as in the past when we were young and silly and free. Then, she didn't mind me pulling to the side of the road to pee and didn't mind me driving naked; more likely than not I'd be treated to a lovely hand job with a little bit of oral thrown in for good measure.




Now...well, she worries about the possibility of being arrested. 😰 Just for driving in the buff.

She also refuses to even consider a clothing optional cruise. Well, all I can say about that is she doesn't know what she's missing. If you ever have the opportunity, I highly suggest giving it a try. There's a new cruise company - tiny, one boat/ship - sailing in the Flores Sea (Bali, Indonesia). Everything to Sea sounds like a lovely way to spend a vacation.

Though, sorry, ladies, this one is guys only.



11 comments:

SickoRicko said...

OMG, even with the specter of surgery you put together another excellent post! I wish you well with the procedure!

Mistress Maddie said...

I have a bunch of friends who go to the woods....the arrive and leave naked. I often wondered what happens if your pulled over?

William said...

Best of luck with your medical appointments. Hope all is well, and the prognosis positive. Glad to have you back posting. My wife doesn't mind me being naked, but wouldn't consider doing anything nude herself.

Xersex said...

so funny driving

Your French Patrick said...

I like the way you take it with humor. Surgery is never a joke, I am well placed to know it. Keep hope and your courage, and I hope you'll get rid of it quickly with as good results as possible.
Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

JeanWM said...

We have tropical storm warnings, all prepared with full gas tank. Weather starts moving in after midnight here, all I want is our electricity to stay on. 100 years from now they will laugh about storms taking the electricity out with trees falling down. Hugs and bisous.

AOM SoulFood said...

Hey Bro, Sorry to hear you will have to endure the surgeries but happy to hear you will show up naked! : ) Love you posts this week. Always a joy to visit you. I wish Americans could learn how to enjoy the nudist life as the Germans have. Wishing you all the very best, my Friend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

whkattk said...

@ Jean - I hope the power remained. Yes, at some point all power will be supplied underground - I'm surprised there are still so many places where it is still strung from pole to pole. May your chocolate not melt! Hugs and bisous!

whkattk said...

@ mistress - It depends on the cop who pulls you over for the infraction. One might give you a ticket while another might give you a good time! A motorcycle cop pulled me over because he saw my cock...he just told me to cover it with my shirt when in traffic. Well, okay, then....

Tex said...

Best of luck with the medical issues.

As for nudity, the only places I've ever been nude is my bedroom and bath and the shower at the gym. I live in Texas so with the heat here as soon as I get home I'm in a t-shirt and boxers until bedtime. This is definitely a place where there are laws against your cock being seen in public.

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling well. Not much progress with my male health. I'm about ready to just say I must be old and not interested.