Thursday, September 19, 2019

General Mode Is Conservative

From the Mail Bag:

"I've just happened upon your blog ... and am really liking your perspectives on a lot of the things you are talk about. It really does feel good to see guys having similar issues that just aren't talked about enough in public or even private settings.  

Have you run across anyone mentioning ways for guys in the midwest to find some JO buds?  I'm currently trying to figure out how I might go about finding some friends.  Sadly, I haven't experienced anything like this naturally, so I'm wondering if there is a good strategy to get a convo like this going, particularly in the midwest where the general mode is still pretty conservative. - Dan"
There are many ways to find a J/O buddy. BuddyBate.com has a locator map on their website. You can zero in on your state/city and see if anyone is near you. Bateworld.com is another good option. Both sites are free.

It can be tough in conservative areas without a large city nearby. Even then, most men around the Midwest don't want to be seen going into a known "gay" establishment. 


Instead, I think a lot of guys in your situation might hang out at the local gym and simply strike up conversations. I would guess it's not a whole lot different that going to a bar: You see someone, start talking, and watch body language, etc. to look for clues of interest.





Readers - Any ideas that may help him in his search?

8 comments:

Xersex said...

sorry, I can't help him

nice pics & gifs

Adam said...

The website www.buddybate.com lists several JO clubs in the midwest and elsewhere under it's "Wank Clubs" tab. I've visited clubs in Pittsburgh and Cleveland and had good, safe fun. I'll admit to high anxiety before attending, but I found friendly and fun guys. Each club is very different and most of them host a gathering once or twice a month in various settings.

I've also had some success in connecting with others through the www.sniffies.com website, though most of the guys there are looking for more than JO. Still, you can create a account and post what you're interested in.

Your French Patrick said...

What is certain, and at least as far as I am concerned, is that the sensation is incredibly more intense and more pleasant when one is masturbated by a helping hand than when one masturbates oneself. So, I encourage him to continue his quest.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Anonymous said...

Use the internet. That's my best advice.

Mistress Maddie said...

Hell, I would join him in minute if I was closer. But you said what I would have... Buddy Bate .com or possibly even Grindr.

AOM SoulFood said...

I live in the South and it is not easy outside the large urban areas. Wish I had suggestions. I hope all is well with you. Wishing you all the very best, my Friend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Fullmoonma said...

Manhunt and Adam4adam are site that allow you to write a detailed profile of what you're looking for - the more detail the better, and you'll need several photos that show your body at least... I've met a lot of guys for massage, which is how I like to meet new men.

SickoRicko said...

All good suggestions.