Monday, July 5, 2021

A Mental Break

 

I trust you all had a lovely weekend. If you celebrated Independence Day, I hope you did so responsibly. As Mistress Maddie suggested: Watch out for those pocket rockets.


A comment left on Friday's post was actually a question. So this is for Demian.

I have a question I can't sing out of my head, because in hospital for almost 3 weeks:

It's normal not have a erection for a couple of weeks? I feel really horny in my mind but my dick don't stiff. After be in hospital every time at home I have a really but really hard ones!

I hope you can respond me!!!! THANKS A LOT!

Sorry to hear you are in the hospital. I hope whatever the issue, you are back in good health and home very soon. As to your question:

Yes, not having an erection for as long as two weeks can happen. It is not normal, per se, but it can and does happen. Remember the cock is a barometer of overall health. When the boners don't appear, it is usually a sign of a physical illness.


That you are experiencing this while in the hospital could also cause a mental break between the biggest sex organ we have - the brain - and the cock. While some people are exhibitionists and enjoy if other people see their boners, that isn't everyone. You may be among the latter.


Don't worry about the lack of erections - - - unless it continues to happen long after you've been released from the hospital.



Then, if it persists, go see your doctor.

12 comments:

SickoRicko said...

You always have very good advice.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

The fourth was fun. No pocket rockets, though. Even though I'd really enjoy the rocket the gentleman in the third photo has, alas.
As for your reader, you're probably right. Being in the hospital is stressful enough to take his mind off anything. Hope he gets better soon!

XOXO

Xersex said...

iIMHO, it's normal. If he'll think to sex not having any boner, that could be a problem!

Your French Patrick said...

I agree with both your explanations and your conclusions. The hospital is the place of predilection for this kind of deficiency. And others.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Anonymous said...

When you're in hospital, there's the whole context thing to take into account. You're usually sharing a room with several other patients; at any time, day or night, someone is going to randomly walk in to see you; it's a sterile non-stimulating environment; and you feel unwell anyway.

For me, when I've been in for longer periods of time, it's the fact that a nurse/doctor/physio/dietician/visitor/chaplain/orderly/food delivery person/cleaner is going to turn up at the moment I least expect it that acts as a dampener. I don't even get hard in the bathroom when spraying a jet of water around my equipment.

Get home and I'm back to my usual solid spikes.

There's nothing sexy about being in hospital and looking at something stimulating over the hsopital wifi is not possible, as it's all blocked.

BWC

JeanWM said...

Great weekend!

If we can just get more folks vaccinated, we will be ready for the fall and winter.
Hugs and bisous.

uptonking said...

I love the hospital selfies. LOL. Oh, dear. Yes, when your system is fighting something elsewhere, stiffies are the last thing on its mind. Drink lots of water and get better soon, right?

Hot guys said...

Horny but without an erection? 😏

Yeah, that's a first time hearing that. 🤷‍♂️

I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable reason for that happening, though. 🙂

whkattk said...

@ Rick - Thanks!

BatRedneck said...

You right. To some if not many men, physical illness has two consequences. The body is mainly involved into fighting the illness, sending recreational me-time to a much lower concern, and the brain has to deal with that medical situation, along with being in a not so fancy environment. Thirdly, you may add to that the possible medications - pills, meds infusion... - which may tamper with the ability to get one's tool working properly.
But sometime it can also be the other way around: years ago I recovered from Guillain-Barré syndrome after more than two months of paraplegia in intensive care. Anyway, once I could move enough on my own and got rid of all the pipes I started to recover for a couple of weeks in a 'normal' room. After about ten weeks of abstinence I just procured myself the best and stronger orgasm ever. Though I suspect that two months of enduring a urinary catheter played its part just as much as the forced abstinence.
Disclaimer: I would strongly advise against considering an actual catheter as a sextoy... It hurts as hell when it comes out :-(

Demian said...

Thanks a lot to all of you to be concern about my health, and special thanks to the owner of this fabulous blog!!!
To anyone curious about what happen, I have a burn in my left leg with hot water (I dont feel my legs and some areas of my lower parts -Im handicap-).
To Hotguy: yes, I feel horny but don't have a good partner to play with.
And well, thanks for all. I thinks stay tonlong sit in the bed or the wheelchair (sometimes I stand up with one leg) take a role on this play.

Btw, one of the males nurses give me a hand on my horny issues.

Cheers!!!

whkattk said...

@ Demian - You're welcome! I hope you manage to get back to "normal" very soon. And, bless that nurse for lending a hand. That was the kind thing to do.