Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Not At All Understood

 

Wild storm blew through late last night. Made a mess of the pool, but at least the water cooled off. A little.

So many responses to the newlywed who wrote in about sleeping in the buff.


Most are in agreement there is something more going on there the two of them need to discuss. I hope he takes this into consideration. As one Faithful Reader summed it up:

"That letter from the dude whose wife wanted him to stop sleeping naked really struck a nerve. I hope he puts his foot down because I seriously doubt that stains on the new sheets are the real issue. I’ve been sleeping naked most of my life, sporadically in childhood and adolescence and  continuously since I had a horrible case of jock itch my freshman year in college and my doctor told me to stop sleeping in my underwear. The habit was reinforced later when I found out as you’ve been teaching that it’s actually healthier for men to sleep without clothes binding the genitals and interfering with nocturnal erections.  ...   But somehow, I doubt it’s stains on the linen that’s the issue, so I hope he can get her to open up and tell him what’s really bothering her so he can get her past it, because it’s his health and ultimately her pleasure that’s at stake.  ...   And if it is stains on the linens, I feel for the poor guy. He’s got a rocky life or early divorce ahead of him."

No doubt about it, life is complicated. Married life can be even more so, especially in the early years. It can be tough going if the male anatomy and psyche are not at all understood.










7 comments:

Your French Patrick said...

Today we inherit the overflow of your wild storm. Nothing is lost, nothing is created, everything is transformed according to Antoine Lavoisier.
Quite a few very nice photos that I am happy to steal for my blog at newTumbl.

Hugs and bisous my darlings Jean and Pat.

SickoRicko said...

Absolutely.

JeanWM said...

Maybe that's the reason men's sleep shirts were so popular years ago when women's "sensibilities" were challenged by seeing a naked husband. (And bedrooms were unheated brrrr.). Hugs and bisous.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

I totally agree with the reader. There may be more THERE than meets the eye. A good comvo is needed.

XOXO

Xersex said...

fabulous pics!

uptonking said...

Good choice.

Victorian Barbarian said...

I think the newlywed wife may be more concerned that her husband’s ass is uncovered, but may be embarrassed to admit her germophobia, so has retreated to talking about stains from his front rather than backside.