Wednesday, July 21, 2021

My Preference

 

My friend made it through surgery and should be released tomorrow. Which means I should be back home on Friday. Meantime, I ran across a post by a fellow blogger that brought to mind my days in SoCal. So I lifted some photos.

An hour or so drive to the mountains or beach was a nice weekend jaunt.


The beach was by far my preference. I didn't know about the nude beaches at that time or I would've been there. But, back then, lots and lots of guys would change right there. Partially hidden away under a pier or other structure, or by a buddy holding up a towel or playing lookout. Some were more carefree, blatantly stripping off in the parking lot or right on the beach itself.












Of course, now that I go to the nude beaches, I don't see that happening any longer.

Does it?

9 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

It still happens.
There's always guys changing clothes when I go to the lake. Most wrap themselves in a towel or something but many change in the park areas when the restrooms are crowded.
It's always titillating.

XOXO

paulmmn said...

It's interesting to see how comfortable these guys are changing-- or not. Some are just changing, others making sure no one's looking (much).

The guy in the green T-shirt is very up-close and personal with his buddy... who's in that 'more than soft' stage.

And the guy in the green shorts has a couple of buddies who look like they're about to trade gropes!

I especially like the 3 guys changing in back of the car. The guy closest to the camera looks like he sees someone watching...

I'd sure watch!

--PaulMmn

Your French Patrick said...

I wish all the best to you and your friend.

Hugs and bisous my darlings Jean and Pat.

SickoRicko said...

Every town should have a nude beach.

whkattk said...

@ Rick - I could not agree more!

uptonking said...

I used to change my clothes in the parking lot at the three hole golf course, and was discrete about it, but found it thrilling. Now, I wait until I am at the prairie, under my tree and strip down, wrap a towel around my waist and am set for the day. But I see bikers strip down in the parking lot all the time.

JeanWM said...

Lots of great pictures! And it's the whole gamut of comfortable and shy, and lots of laughing. And a bunch of somebody's took all these pictures.
hugs and bisous.

Xersex said...

nice and sexy pics!

whkattk said...

@ Jean - I think laughter is the most important part! Hugs and bisous.