Monday, April 4, 2022

Orgasm or Cramp

 

There were no nasty surprises during the Grammy Awards --- just a little bit of razzle-dazzle to hoodwink people into thinking the concerts taking place out on the roof of the MGM Grand parking garage were happening live along with the awards ceremony inside. Those were actually taped beforehand. How could I know that? It wasn't that dark that early.


Happy Monday!









🤣 My wife actually said words to that effect when my doctor asked if the Muscular Dystrophy had impacted the sex. "I don't know if he's having an orgasm or cramp!" 🤣
'Course, that was a long time ago. Now I just want to get hard enough to jack off.






18 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

The Grammys were on?

Opps I'm bad. I most likely wouldn't have watched anyway.

SickoRicko said...

Haha! Thanks for the stunned chicken one!

Your French Patrick said...

Kudos for solving the Grammy Awards lighting conundrum.

I hope it wasn't a cramp when it last happened to me 107 years ago.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

JiEL said...

I always like the Zelensky one and I would say in contrary, the things you can see with an electronic microscope are Trump's tinny balls... LOL!

William said...

Had a great laugh. Thanks.

Xersex said...

happy mongay & new week!

Unashamed Male said...

I love "Not a wordle." Thanks, Pat. -Larry

Hooter from Owls Rest said...

Also, why do we park on a driveway and drive on a parkway?

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Zelenskyy is daddy. I'd let him hit it all he wanted. For real. He's all the man Vlad thinks he is.
And I've always used versions of my childhood address and phone number as my passwords. LOL

XOXO

JeanWM said...

Mondays are now a treat! Some need a little more absorption time until they make sense, L O L. and all are hilarious.
A great way to start the week, thanks, hugs and bisous.

whkattk said...

@ Maddie - The only thing you missed, really: Lady Gaga singing in front of clips of Tony Bennett. She's SUCH a class act.

whkattk said...

@ Rick - I thought you might like that one!

whkattk said...

@ MFP - I know there had to be people buying into the hoodwink. Hugs and bisous.

whkattk said...

@ Six - I've only recently started doing that! XOXO

whkattk said...

@ Jean - Thanks! I wanted to keep the B Boys Monday Giggles going so I collect things now. Damn, I miss hearing from them! Hugs and bisous.

whkattk said...

@ JiEL - A very powerful microscope at that!

PaulMmn said...

Lady Gaga may sing in front of clips of Tony Bennett, but never forget she DID sing duets with him, live, in concert.

uptonking said...

I love the Fabulous meme. Perfect way to declutter your life.