Thursday, April 21, 2022

Pretty Simple

 

"When I told a date what she'd be dealing with if she wanted to spend time at my place, she didn't quite understand why I strip down as soon as I get home. I said, "you know how good it is to take off your bra after a long day? Yeah. For guys, taking off pants is like that." I'm still not sure she got it."


Pretty simple, straightforward statement. Not entirely sure exactly what that was about, or why a woman wouldn't understand, but he's right. After a long day of being stuffed into pants, or crammed into briefs it's great to unleash everything.


A friend once told me her husband loves to strip down the minute he gets home from work. He flops his package a few times, sighs and then settles in front of the TV. I used pretty much the same reasoning with her. The flopping is because things get warm and moist and the cock sticks to the ballsac.











Not sure that girlfriend, date, or whatever she is, has to "get it," though. It's your house, your life, your package.

15 comments:

Hot guys said...

This reminds me of that Sex and the City episode when Charlotte's Jewish lawyer husband does pretty much the same 😜

Hooter from Owls Rest said...

When I come home, off comes my pants and under ware. Tired of being constrained. If it is cold out I usually put on a flannel shirt ( it does not have to be buttoned). As long as my shoulders are warm, I need no other clothing, just enjoying the freedom and comfort at home.

Your French Patrick said...

As you have said it it's as simple as that.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Well, if it's a 'date', he may need to do a transition: from sweatpants/shorts to boxers to commando. It IS his house, but there's time for her to get used to his... peculiarity.
If they were married or dating for some time? That would be different.
She's a woman and taking off her bra is not the same as walking around the house butt naked.

XOXO

Xersex said...

at least now she knows a kind of life that she otherwise would never have known. One always learns something!

SickoRicko said...

True that.

PaulMmn said...

No need for fancy reasons-- just say it feels neat walking around nude. And if you have a secluded back yard...

--PaulMmn

whkattk said...

@ Hot Guys - I remember that episode. Loved it!

whkattk said...

@ Hooter - That's my routine, too. Flannel shirt in winter and nothing else.

whkattk said...

@ Xersex - Maybe that was his point...to let her know what life with him would entail.

JeanWM said...

OK, but do all us "partners" a favor and put a blanket on the sofa. Thanks. Hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

A man's home is his castle...and he should be free to be naked when he wants to be. Good for him!

uptonking said...

She probably thought it was sexual. People confuse nudity with sexual activity all the time and that's because we're brought up to be ashamed of both. I could never walk around nude in my house... I freeze as it is, I can't imagine exposing it all on-going. Kizzes.

PaulMmn said...

A Question for those dressing 'commando--'

Do right-handed people 'dress to the left,' and left-handed people 'dress to the right?'

--PaulMmn

Anonymous said...

While I agree completely with the strip down effect and do it myself (privately), I would not "condition" a visit to my home with the adviso of "Hey my pants are coming off, deal with it".

Have some decorum. Yes it is your house but why would you selfishly assert your behavior if it makes a guest uncomfortable? I'm sorry but people have lost respect for others and their concerns or feelings. It's always "me and my rights", correct? Be a gentleman. If you must dress down, how about a pair of loose fitting shorts or sweats and ask if that is okay with your guest.

Better yet, grow up and act like a man and hold off on the personal strip down until your guest or friend has left. Manners. How were you people raised?

Why is this actually on here as an issue? Good grief.