Friday, April 1, 2022

What's It All About?

 

Happy Friday. April 1; April Fools' Day. What's it all about? When did this nonsense begin??

 NPR attempts to shed some light on the topic.

When Did It Start?

Kiss me with tongue, brother.

You didn't believe I would do it, did you?

I thought you were joking when you said what you were doing in here.

Huh? What?? NO!!


What?!?!

See?

Holy crap, bro!

Told you, dude!


We'll be in right behind you. Promise.

I said I wouldn't take pictures. I didn't say I wouldn't film it.

Poor Poohtin
(I think he and Lady G have more in common than they're letting on.)

Create an April Fools' caption for your favorite!

Have a great weekend.

10 comments:

Xersex said...

happy April!

Anonymous said...

I am not creative enough to write a caption, but I will totally give props to whoever created the "Putin/Grindr" comment. Too funny!

Have a great weekend!

JeanWM said...

"Sarah Palin runs for House of Rep seat for Alaska"

This was in the New York Times and I literally read the whole article expecting it to say April fools at the end. Unfortunately it didn't.

Hugs and Bisous.

uptonking said...

They're all marvelous. I was hoping that one fellow had accidentally sat on a dick. :P

BatRedneck said...

Have a splendid weekend, Dear!
I'll post a captioning of the 'brotherhood' one :-)

Hooter from Owls Rest said...

I hope Putin doesn't get his people to start checking and identifying his gay soldiers. You can't be too picky when you are loosing.

Your French Patrick said...

Happy to find the YFP watermarked gif that Tumblr made me lose en supprimant mes blogs.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

whkattk said...

@ Jean - Oy...just what we need: Palin's brand of stupid. As if the stupid we already deal with isn't bad enough. Hugs and bisous.

whkattk said...

@ MFP - Glad I was able to help you recover one. Hugs and bisous.

Descamisado said...

"Queso" vs "k,so" - love it. I have a foot in both camps :-)