Friday, April 22, 2022

Allergic to My Own Jizz?

 

"I get red splotches if my jizz gets on me. It can itch like hell. so I clean up as soon after I shoot. I try not to get any on my hands or dick while I stroke or I';m scratching all the time. WTF is this about? This is kind of recent maybe the last months I guess. Am I suddenly allergic to my own jizz? "


It is indeed possible to be allergic to your own semen. The allergy, which affects more women than men --- maybe because men don't report it unless symptoms are really bad --- is called Human Seminal Plasma Hypersensitivity (HSP) and is a reaction to the normal proteins in most men's semen. When you are allergic to your own, it is called Post-Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS).


Why the name change? I haven't a clue.

 According to the Healthline article, "How to Identify and Treat Semen Allergy" getting cum on your skin can cause a myriad of symptoms anywhere your skin comes in contact with it.

In addition to the one you describe: Burning, swelling, pain, hives. And worse.

"In severe cases, anaphylaxis is possible. Anaphylaxis symptoms typically appear within minutes of exposure and require immediate medical attention.

Anaphylaxis symptoms include:

  • difficulty breathing
  • wheezing
  • swollen tongue or throat
  • rapid, weak pulse
  • dizziness or fainting
  • nausea
  • vomiting
  • diarrhea"
And, yep, it can develop at any time. Women report symptoms developing in their 30s, so it wouldn't be unusual for men to have the same delayed reactions.

The good news is, there is something you can do about it. The usual response from doctors is to use condoms even to masturbate (in order to isolate your hands).



Sadly, that doesn't help your cock. And you probably don't want to be walking around scratching your crotch all the time.


But a longer in-office treatment is available known as subcutaneous water-diluted semen therapy. Over a period of months, your doctor will dilute your cum with water and inject it. 


Each injection decreases the amount of water, and gradually the reaction will subside.


And you can go back to jacking off without worrying about where you point your cock when you cum.



16 comments:

paulmmn said...

Another solution is to have someone non-allergic there to capture it at the source! (;

--PaulMmn

SickoRicko said...

Very interesting. That desensitizing method could work. I had to do it with one of my medications.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Holy shit.
For real? When you think you've heard it all...

XOXO

Your French Patrick said...

He doesn't seem to mind being drenched in the cum of a partner, and so that's specific to his own cum as the guy in the last photo. I think he should see an allergist.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Hooter from Owls Rest said...

Am surprised that the little sucker can spit venom. Am glad I am not allergic and get a reaction. Learn so much from your informative blog. Never knew that it could be a problem.

Xersex said...

what a strange allergy! it's like being allergic to own blood!

William said...

Fascinating. Thanks.

JeanWM said...

Learn something new every day. Thanks and happy weekend. Turn off the news. Hugs and Bisous.

Dune said...

Thank you for this info.
Fortunately, I am not affected

fullmoonma said...

Who knew? I wonder if trying the multiple dry orgasm technique if been using would be another solution for bators. Only come once a month, but have 1000+ little dry orgasms in between. There's pre-come after about the 8th orgasm in a series, which could contain the bad stuff, but it's worth a try. Go to the Erotic Engineering site for instructional vid if you want to learn more.

Big Dude said...

I feel bad for my brother males who suffer from this allergy. It makes life less pleasurable if a man has to be careful not to get his own jiz on himself, limiting his jerking off. I would feel bad if I could not start my day with a good unloading of my built up sploot.

whkattk said...

@ Six - wait til you read the rest of what I found and learned about it. XOXO

whkattk said...

@ Xersex - Very akin to that, isn't it?

whkattk said...

@ Jean - We did indeed turn off the news. After we watched some of MTG's hearing. Most of it was like some comedy sketch on SNL. No news again until I tuned in late afternoon to learn that Macron had won in France - Thank God!!!!

whkattk said...

@ Big Dude - as I responded to Sixpence, it's not the only issue with cumming some men have.

uptonking said...

Never heard of this condition and OMG could life make things even more difficult? Now I have to worry about this? Like there's not enough to worry about... not talking world stuff, just sex stuff... so much to already worry about and now this? Straw... breaking... camel's... ability to enjoy his penis. Kizzes.